Massage Therapist Needed - Inner Wellness Clinic - February 1
JOB POSTING: Inner Wellness Clinic is looking to hire a part or full-time Registered Massage Therapist for their brand-new multidisciplinary clinic in South Calgary. The clinic will open February 1, 2020 and will offer Massage, TCM / Acupuncture, Homeopathic Medicine and Naturopathic Medicine. The clinic is custom designed to cater to all practitioners with 7 treatment rooms, access to digital charting (EMR, Jane), a curtained area with lounge chairs for IV treatments, medicine room, full dispensary and retail area at the front of the store. Free parking available on site. Close to major train and bus routes.
Successful applicants will be responsible for providing high-quality treatments with complete focus on client. They are expected to be professional, positive, passionate and have strong work ethic. Schedule is flexible, can work around your schedule, anticipate good work / life balance. Offer competitive compensation split with additional benefits. This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Edmonton and Calgary.
As a therapist, your compensation package will also include:
• Extended Health Care Benefits
• Education assistance for additional CEU and training
• Team environment with lots of RMT collaboration
• Access to the online booking system
• Hydraulic tables
• Oils, lotions, bottles, holsters and laundry services
• A wide scope of massage experience; including therapeutic, general relaxation and prenatal / postnatal care
• 2200 registered RMT hours
• Registered and a member in good standing with appropriate associations
CONTACT: To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]