Massage Therapist Needed - Leduc Physio
JOB POSTING: Leduc Physio is looking to hire a highly motivated part or full-time Registered Massage Therapist to join their modern, 8000 square foot clinic. The multidisciplinary team is located in a medical mall with 4 doctor’s offices just 10 minutes south of Edmonton.
Offer competitive compensation and a full caseload. Hours are negotiable, flexible scheduling with the candidate. Interests in orthopaedics, deep tissue massage, prenatal massage, and TMJ are an asset. New Graduates are welcome to apply. This posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3,000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. Please visit www.leducphysio.ca to find out more.
· Direct Patient care
· Charting and reporting on clients with EMR software
· Work within multidisciplinary team, and referrals to colleges. Communication with referring physicians and other professionals.
· Promoting and marketing of services
· Maintenance and sanitization of equipment, sheets, etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
· Completion of a 2200 hour massage therapy program
· Licensed within Alberta
· Have current malpractice insurance.
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]