Massage Therapist Needed - Massage Experts Regina
JOB POSTING: Massage Experts in Regina is looking for part and full-time Registered Massage Therapists for their two dynamic and modern, therapeutic clinics. Currently hiring dedicated, qualified recent graduates or experienced RMT’s to help with demand. This job posting is open to MaKami College massage therapy graduates of the 2nd year, 3000 hour program in Calgary or Edmonton. If your registration is coming soon, feel free to apply in advance.
About Massage Experts:
- Feel good, fun environment. Treat team as family.
- Steady clientele and year-round income
- Affordable extended health care and dental benefits
- Everything (all linens, supplies, equipment, room, advertising and promotions) included!
- In-house clinic coordinator and front desk staff to support you
- Flexible scheduling and a comfortable work / life balance
- Saskatchewan Nomnee Program for eligible Foreign Students (looking for permanent residence visa assistance)
- Relocation program for those moving to the city for the role
- Professional, modern, clean and gender-neutral environment
- Must provide educated, experienced and effective assessments and treatments
- Recommend treatment plans and home-care suggestions
- Maintain professional standards in client record-keeping
- Always adhere to the regulatory body’s set of ethics and standards
- Graduated a 2200 hr college diploma in Massage Therapy
- Valid membership and license with the provincial college
- Proof of liability insurance.
- Must be legally permitted to work in Canada
- Must be clinically focused, self-motivated and driven
- Communicate fluently in written and spoken in English
- Previous industry experience is considered an asset
- Above your compensation, you can earn more by adding modalities to services such as Hot Stone, or Cupping
- Room to grow within company
CONTACT: To apply, please email your resume to [email protected], come in for a no-pressure chat, or call the clinic at 306-559-4394 or cell number 306-351-0988